Terms and Conditions
At Old Magazine House, we strive to bring you an experience of a lifetime. To achieve this, we have laid down certain terms and conditions that we expect our valued guests to adhere.
- Itinerary may be Modified: We have a preset itinerary for your delight; however, some modification might be made keeping your safety and comfort in mind. Changes might also be made so that you stand a better chance of spotting wildlife. We humbly request you to accept such changes.
- Wildlife Spotting: Wild animals and birds are free-willed. While our plans are always geared towards allowing you the best sightings, this might not always be the case. We do not manipulate wildlife in anyway and if there is a change in migratory pattern, we request you to be understanding of this fact. It is only your chance that guides wildlife sightings. Old Magazine House does not take responsibility of guaranteeing you a sighting.
- Responsibility: The traveller/customer agrees to not hold Old Magazine House, the owners, employees, agents, or representative liable for any injury or loss, expense or damage, that results either indirectly or directly from an omission of any person or firm that provides services or goods in connection to the trip.
- Liability: Old Magazine House shall not be liable for circumstances that are out of control such as those that arise from Act of God or natural calamities, weather, expenses and delays due to strikes, terrorist or military action, theft, government restrictions, political disturbances, failure of means of conveyance during arrival or departure as per schedule, etc.
- Change of Terms: Old Magazine House reserves the right to change programme fee with a little or no notice at all. If at all such changes are brought into effect, no refunds would be made over those terms described in the cancellation policy. Old Magazine House shall not be liable for expenses incurred due to such changes.
- Safety and Rules: Most of the trips are planned into natural areas. To remain safe in potentially dangerous situations, our guides and/or programme leaders lay down certain rules. Nonadherence to these can result in debarring entry into the forest by authorities.
- Safety and Conduct: We take the safety of our travellers and wildlife very seriously. Any action deemed detrimental to this is not acceptable. For this reason, Old Magazine House holds the sole right to prohibit a visitor from continuing a particular activity, journey or safari. We also take this action if the behavior/action of the traveller seriously inhibits the group from enjoying the trip.
- Your Consent: All travellers must compulsorily sign a document signifying an agreement with the above-mentioned points before confirmation of booking. Also, on making an advance payment or token deposit, the visitor implies an agreement to be bound by the above-mentioned terms and conditions.
Old Magazine House wishes you a joyful stay and a wonderful experience!